Monday, February 2, 2009

Emily's Missing Tooth

Emily has been so excited to lose her third tooth! She has been very protective of this tooth for weeks. It has been hanging in there by a thread and Emily has been very careful to not let her dad in her mouth. She told me that she was waiting for it to fall out all on its own. That way it will not hurt or bleed. She did just that! She was walking up the stairs when she let out a scream of excitement. She was so proud that all she had to do was give her tooth a little push with the tongue and that it just fell right out. "No Pain and No Blood!" She must have had big plans for the rewards of this tooth because she left a note for the tooth fairy requesting 20 Dollars! The tooth fairy left her reward along with a note under Emily's pillow. (It was not 20 dollars!) At 3:00 a.m., Emily approached my bedside excited about her find, but wanted to know what it meant to be broke. (The tooth fairy left a note for Emily explaining that if she left everyone 20 dollars she would be broke!) I chuckled and sent her back to bed. Emily now knows what it means to be broke!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay, Your first post! Exciting.

Dave and Tauna said...

I miss that girl. I am so impressed with the blog. Way to go!
Tauna

Allison said...

SO funny about being broke.

Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is adorable. I'm so excited I can still see what you guys are up to after I move.

Melynie said...

Hey Terra! Nice to see you in the blogging world! I love it that I can keep in touch with friends and not feel like I'm so far away. Congrats to Emily on her tooth, and on her financial education. : ) We miss you guys!